Assiniboine Park Conservancy COVID-19 Response
Updated May 8, 2021
Effective Sunday, May 9, Assiniboine Park Zoo is temporarily closed.
The Zoo is closing out of an abundance of caution and concern for the safety of our staff, volunteers, animals, and visitors. Thank you for your continued support as we all do our part to keep the community safe.
In addition, also effective Sunday, May 9:
- The Park Café is closed for indoor/patio dining, and open for take-out and delivery.
- Wild Things Unique Gifts at the Zoo is closed.
- The Pavilion art galleries are closed.
- Cargo Bar at the Park is closed.
Visiting Assiniboine Park
The following facilities at the Park are OPEN:
- The Nature Playground
- The Leo Mol Sculpture Garden and English Garden
- Park green spaces
- Washrooms at the Riley Family Duck Pond and the Nature Playground
When visiting the Park, please follow all public health orders.
Do not gather in groups of more than five people, including at picnic sites, and remember to bring your mask to the Park in order to enter indoor facilities, including washrooms. We encourage all Park visitors to wear a mask outdoors when physical distancing is difficult or unpredictable.
Do not visit the Park if you are feeling unwell (even with mild symptoms) or are required to self-isolate for any reason under current public health orders.
The Park Café
The Park Café is closed for indoor and patio dining.
The Park Treats window is open for take-out. Delivery is available through Skip the Dishes. Take-out and delivery services are available daily from 9 am - 9 pm.