- Tickets for Boo at the Zoo are date and time specific.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance either online or at the Zoo entrance.
- You must enter the Zoo within the 30 minute time frame indicated on your ticket. Final entry is at 9:00 pm.
- Click the blue BUY TICKETS button to see available dates and times.
Cost (all ages 3+): $12.75 + GST
Children 2 and under are free. Please add a $0 infant ticket to your cart for each child aged 2 and under.
Manitoba Public Health Requirements - COVID-19
- All guests aged 12 and older must be fully vaccinated and show valid proof of vaccination to attend Boo at the Zoo. Adults must also present photo ID.
- Children aged 11 and under who are not eligible to be immunized may attend when accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult with valid proof of vaccination.
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor spaces, including the Zoo entrance and washrooms. Masks are recommended outdoors when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Tickets may also be purchased in advance at the Zoo entrance.
- Please follow public health orders and guidelines when visiting the Zoo. Boo at the Zoo COVID-19 protocols can be found on the "General Information" page.
- All guests age 12+ must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required. Children 11 years of age and under may attend when accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- Boo at the Zoo will proceed rain, snow, or shine. The Zoo will only be closed in the case of extreme weather. Notices regarding Zoo closures will be posted daily by 2 p.m. on the "General Information" page.
- All guests, regardless of age, require a ticket in order to be counted toward our capacity. Tickets for children 2 years of age and under are FREE.
- Tickets are valid for one time use on the specified ticket date & time. Guests must enter the Zoo within the 30 minute time frame indicated on their ticket.
- Tickets cannot be sold and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another date or time.
- Refunds will only be offered in the event of a Zoo closure.
- No re-entry. If you leave the Zoo, you will be unable to return.
- Disorderly conduct will result in your removal from the site. This includes trespassing into restricted areas, unsafe or disrespectful actions towards animals, visitors, staff, volunteers or Zoo property.
- Entry is only via the main Zoo Entrance located at 2595 Roblin Blvd.
Boo at the Zoo Presenting Sponsor: Access Credit Union
Supporting Partner: Red River Co-op
Winnipeg Free Press | 680 CJOB | Global News | Peggy 99.1 | Pattison | Kiss 102.3 & 92.1 CITI | Virgin Radio | Bounce Radio