Current Members - Membership Extensions
Updated June 11: The Zoo was closed to members for five weeks (35 days) beginning May 9. We will extend the expiry date accordingly for all active memberships and those that expired during the closure period to ensure you receive the full 12 month value of your membership. This change will be implemented in our database. Going forward, you will receive your renewal notice based on your new expiry date. No further action is required!
Zoo Membership Benefits
- Unlimited Zoo admission
- 10% discount on Zoo admission for all member guests.
- 10% discount at Park and Zoo restaurants and concessions.
- 10% discount at retail locations
- 10% discount on programs, workshops, camps (for the member only)
- 10% discount on birthday party packages
- Pre-sale access to special event ticket sales
- One (1) $10 voucher for Zoo admission with an individual or child membership. Two (2) $10 vouchers with a dual or family membership.
- APC newsletter and email updates
- Collector magnet
- Member Appreciation Month promotions and discounts
- Invitations to member-exclusive experiences at the Park and Zoo
- 50% discounted admission at participating AZA accredited facilities
Member discounts cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions.
|Child (3-17 yrs)||$43.00|
|Individual (18-59 yrs)||$72.00 ($65.00 for seniors & students)|
|Senior (60+), Student||$65.00|
|Dual (Any two individuals 18+)**||$120.00|
* Family memberships can include two adults/seniors and up to three children from more than one household. Additional individuals can be added for $43.00 each.
** An individual ages three and older can be added to a dual or family membership.
Become a Member Today!
Choose this option if you are new to our membership program:
Choose this option to renew and make any necessary changes to your membership:
More Ways to Purchase or Renew a Membership:
- Call 204-927-6033.
- email email@example.com
- Visit our Member Services team at the Zoo entrance at 2595 Roblin Blvd.
- Download and print this form and return it to us by mail or email. See instructions on form.
What Happens Next?
- Each member will receive a personalized membership card that will give you access to all benefits.
- If you purchased your membership online, you will receive a confirmation email. A printed copy of the email can be used as proof of membership until you pick up your card(s).
- Membership cards are available for pick-up at the Zoo entrance (2595 Roblin Boulevard) within two weeks of date of purchase.
- If you are renewing an existing membership, please keep and continue to use your current membership card.
- If you are purchasing a membership as a gift, please note that the renewal notice will be sent to the member.
Questions about your membership? We're happy to help!
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Member benefits apply to member only.
- All annual memberships issued by the Assiniboine Park Zoo are non-refundable and non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is issued.
- Assiniboine Park Zoo has the right to revoke annual memberships if the holder abuses access, is unruly or disrespectful of Zoo rules, or the terms and conditions of Zoo membership.
- There will be a $5 administration charge for the replacement of lost cards.
- Membership card must be presented at the gate to gain entry to the Assiniboine Park Zoo.
- Assiniboine Park Zoo reserves the right to request identification and/or ask questions to confirm the member’s identity.
- Purchase of annual membership constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Assiniboine Park Zoo membership program.
- Prices, terms, and conditions may be changed without notice.
- Special offers are sent by email. Please ensure that we have a current and active email address on file.
- A new membership card will not be issued upon renewal. Please continue to use your existing card.
- Membership type can only be changed at time of renewal.