Memberships purchased while the Zoo is closed will activate upon re-opening.
Zoo Membership Benefits
- Unlimited Zoo admission
- 10% discount on Zoo admission for all member guests.
- 10% discount at Park and Zoo restaurants and concessions.
- 10% discount at retail locations
- 10% discount on programs, workshops, camps (for the member only)
- 10% discount on birthday party packages
- Exclusive third party offers and discounts
- Pre-sale access to special event ticket sales
- One (1) $10 voucher for Zoo admission with an individual or child membership. Two (2) $10 vouchers with a dual or family membership.
- APC newsletter and email updates
- Collector magnet
- Member Appreciation Month promotions and discounts
- Invitations to member-exclusive experiences at the Park and Zoo
- 50% discounted admission at participating AZA accredited facilities
Member discounts cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions.
|Child (3-17 yrs)||$43.00|
|Individual (18-59 yrs)||$72.00 ($65.00 for seniors & students)|
|Dual (Any two individuals 18+)**||$120.00|
* Family memberships can include two adults/seniors and up to three children from more than one household. Additional individuals can be added for $43.00 each.
** An individual ages three and older can be added to a dual or family membership.
Become a Member Today!
Choose this option if you are new to our membership program:
Choose this option to renew and make any necessary changes to your membership:
More Ways to Purchase or Renew a Membership:
- Call 204-927-6033.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Member Services team at the Zoo entrance at 2595 Roblin Blvd.
- Download and print this form and return it to us by mail or email. See instructions on form.
What Happens Next?
- Each member will receive a personalized membership card that will give you access to all benefits.
- If you purchased your membership online, you will receive a confirmation email. A printed copy of the email can be used as proof of membership until you pick up your card(s).
- Membership cards are available for pick-up at the Zoo entrance (2595 Roblin Boulevard) within two weeks of date of purchase.
- If you are renewing an existing membership, please keep and continue to use your current membership card.
- If you are purchasing a membership as a gift, please note that the renewal notice will be sent to the member.
Questions about your membership? We're happy to help!
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Member benefits apply to member only.
- All annual memberships issued by the Assiniboine Park Zoo are non-refundable and non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is issued.
- Assiniboine Park Zoo has the right to revoke annual memberships if the holder abuses access, is unruly or disrespectful of Zoo rules, or the terms and conditions of Zoo membership.
- There will be a $5 administration charge for the replacement of lost cards.
- Membership card must be presented at the gate to gain entry to the Assiniboine Park Zoo.
- Assiniboine Park Zoo reserves the right to request identification and/or ask questions to confirm the member’s identity.
- Purchase of annual membership constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Assiniboine Park Zoo membership program.
- Prices, terms, and conditions may be changed without notice.
- Special offers are sent by email. Please ensure that we have a current and active email address on file.
- A new membership card will not be issued upon renewal. Please continue to use your existing card.
- Membership type can only be changed at time of renewal.