The Domo Trolley is closed for the season.
Hours of Operation:
July 1 - Sept 6
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Weekends and statutory holidays
This year, the Domo Trolley will travel on a loop within Assiniboine Park, providing convenient access to the Lyric Theatre, Leo Mol Sculpture Garden, Nature Playground, Zoo and new outdoor Gardens at The Leaf.
Masks are required while on board the DOMO Trolley.
The service is provided free of charge!
- Zoo Main Entrance
- Outdoor Gardens at The Leaf
- Footbridge to Portage / Bee2gether Bikes
- English Garden / Leo Mol Sculpture Garden /
- Park Café / Riley Family Duck Pond
- Zoo Overflow Parking / Steam Train
Please note: Service animals are allowed to accompany their owner on the Trolley. Pets in small carry-on containers are allowed, provided the owner can safely store it while on-board.
The DOMO Trolley is operated by the Winnipeg Trolley Co. on behalf of the Assiniboine Park Conservancy.