Before visiting Assiniboine Park & Zoo for educational programs, please click here to review our COVID-19 policies.
Homeschool programs are a great way to enrich your homeschooling education while learning about animals, nature, conservation and more. For homeschool families, these programs are great alternatives to our School & Group Programs, which are designed for larger groups and subject to a minimum program fee. Join other homeschooled students online or at the Zoo!
Contact Us: phone 204-927-6070 or email at email@example.com
Exclusive to homeschool families — bringing you closer to zoo animals!
- Tours are suitable for all grade levels.
- Programs are offered on the last Thursday on the month, from 10:00 am – 11:30 am.
- Program tours start at the Zoo main entrance (2595 Roblin Blvd) and end at Tundra Grill.
- Minimum age of child to participate in classroom workshop is 5 years old.
- Price per person is $15 plus GST, member discount does not apply.
- Babies (2 years old or younger) are welcome and do not need to purchase a ticket to attend.
- Children 11 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Capacity is limited. Book your spots early!
Endangered Species & Conservation: Thursday, June 30
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Did you know that Assiniboine Park Zoo is involved in important conservation and research projects involving muskox, polar bears, and even belugas? Come and learn about what zoos are doing to Save Animals From Extinction (SAFE).
- Weather – Programs run rain, snow or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather. Programs will only be cancelled in the event of severe weather conditions that require the closure of the Zoo.
- Refunds – Refunds will only be offered in the event of a Zoo closure or other circumstances that require a program to be cancelled or rescheduled.