Zoo Lights is closed for the season. Thank you to everyone who visited!
Lights, Lights, Lights!
Holiday magic is back at the Zoo! Wander through a winter wonderland and enjoy stunning light displays, live music and entertainment, tasty treats, and endless joy and cheer.
December 1 - January 8
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Zoo Lights will be closed on the following dates:
December 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 24, 25
Cost: $16.00 + GST (all ages 3+)
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Tickets are date and time specific.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance either online or at the Zoo entrance during daytime hours.
- You must enter the Zoo within the 30 minute time frame indicated on your ticket.
- Tickets do not have designated exit times.
- Final entry: 8:00 pm Sunday - Thursday, 9:00 pm Friday - Saturday
Weather Cancellation Policy
Zoo Lights will proceed rain, snow, or shine. The Zoo will only be closed in the case of extreme weather. Notices regarding Zoo closures will be posted here by 2:00 p.m. on the day of the closure. Ticket holders who have purchased online will be contacted by e-mail.
Due to extreme weather conditions, Zoo Lights was closed on December 7 and 23. If you had tickets to attend Zoo Lights on December 7 or December 23, click here for information on how to request a refund.
Zoo Lights Presenting Sponsor:
Red River Co-op
Supporting Partners: Winnipeg Airports Authority | Trans Canada Brewing Co. | Vandenbergs Fine Jewellery | Steinbach Credit Union | Bison Transport | Access Credit Union | Thermëa by Nordik Spa-Nature | Payworks | Lights Unlimited | Travel ManitobaIn-Kind Partner: Prairie Mobile Communications