Zoo Lights Tickets
Purchase tickets in advance to reserve your time slot!
- Zoo Lights tickets are date and time specific.
- You must enter the Zoo within the 30 minute time frame indicated on your ticket.
- Tickets do not have a designated exit time.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another date or time.
Tickets may be purchased in advance online or at the Zoo entrance during daytime hours of operation (9:00 am - 4:00 pm). Online ticket availability reflects availability at the gate.
Tickets (all ages 3+): $12.75 + GST
Children 2 and under are free. Please add a $0 infant ticket to your cart for each child aged 2 and under.
Manitoba Public Health Requirements - COVID-19
- All guests aged 12 and older must be fully vaccinated and show valid proof of vaccination to attend Zoo Lights. Adults must also present photo ID.
- Children aged 11 and under may attend when accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult with valid proof of vaccination.
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor spaces, including the Zoo entrance and washrooms. Masks are recommended outdoors when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Please follow public health orders and guidelines when visiting the Zoo.
- Zoo Lights will proceed rain, snow, or shine. The Zoo will only be closed in the case of extreme weather. Notices regarding Zoo closures will be posted daily by 2:00 pm on our website.
- All guests, regardless of age, require a ticket. Tickets for children 2 years of age and under are FREE.
- Tickets are valid for one time use on the specified ticket date and time. Guests must enter the Zoo within the 30 minute time frame indicated on their ticket.
- Tickets cannot be sold and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another date or time.
- Refunds will only be offered in the event of a Zoo closure.
- No re-entry. If you leave the Zoo, you will be unable to return.
- Disorderly conduct will result in your removal from the site. This includes trespassing into restricted areas, unsafe or disrespectful actions towards animals, visitors, staff, volunteers or Zoo property.
- Entry is only via the main Zoo Entrance located at 2595 Roblin Blvd.
Presenting Sponsor: Red River Co-op
Platinum Sponsor: The Winnipeg Foundation
Gold Sponsor: Steinbach Credit Union
Supporting Partners: Recycle Everywhere | CAA Manitoba | Travel Manitoba | Trans Canada Brewing Company | Vandenbergs Fine Jewellery | Winnipeg Airports Authority | Wawanesa | Payworks | Prairie Mobile
Media Partners: Winnipeg Free Press | Pattison Outdoor | CJOB | Peggy 99.1 | Power 97 | Global News | CITI-FM | KiSS 102.3 | 103.1 Virgin | Bounce 99.9 | QX104