North Polar Party | December 17 + 18
Visit Santa Claus and enjoy fun, seasonal activities for whole family!
All activities takes place in and around the Tundra Grill and McFeetors Heavy Horse Centre.
- 9 am - 11 am: Holiday Breakfast (Tundra Grill)
- 10 am: Special Candyland Presentation for the polar bears (Tundra Grill)
- 10 am - 3 pm: Holiday Craft Station (Tundra Grill)
- 10 am - 3 pm: Holiday Photo Opportunity (McFeetors Heavy Horse Centre).
- 10:30 am - 1:30 pm: Say Hello to Santa (Tundra Grill)
- 11 am: Heavy Horse Keeper Talk (McFeetors Heavy Horse Centre)
- 1:30 pm: Santa Walkabout with animal friends (starting at the Tundra Grill)
- 2 pm: Heavy Horse Keeper Talk (McFeetors Heavy Horse Centre)
PLUS! Our mascot, Winston the polar bear, will be making appearances and posing for photos at the Tundra Grill on Saturday (11 am to 2 pm) and Sunday(11 am to 1 pm).
Visitors can also donate an item for our Toy Mountain toy drive. Drop-off bin located at the Zoo entrance.