Experience the magic of the holiday season at the Zoo!
Wander through a winter wonderland and enjoy stunning light displays, tasty treats, and endless joy and cheer. Zoo Lights is a festive, holiday tradition for the whole family!
NEW this year - take your picture with Santa and other winter characters, stroll through the light maze, play LED games like corn hole and ladder toss, and explore a unique visual and musical experience with Domino Effect. Learn More
November 24 - January 7
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (final entry 8:00 pm)
Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm (final entry 9:00 pm)
Closed on the following dates: December 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 24, 25
Sensory Night: Wednesday, December 6 is Sensory Night at Zoo Lights! Click here to learn more.
Tickets for Zoo Lights are time and date specific. Purchase tickets in advance online or at the Zoo entrance during daytime hours to reserve your visit!
December Dates: $16.50 + GST (all ages 3+)
January Dates - 15% off: $14.05 + GST (all ages 3+)
Children 2 and under: FREE
Purchasing tickets for a large group? Contact us at email@example.com for a 20% discount on purchases of 100 tickets of more.
Ticket Policies & Rules
- Smoking or vaping is prohibited inside the Zoo and may result in removal from the site.
- Disorderly conduct will result in your removal from the site. This includes trespassing into restricted areas, unsafe or disrespectful actions towards animals, visitors, staff, volunteers or Zoo property.
- We are kindly asking visitors to refrain from dressing up as Santa or Mrs. Claus and engaging with other guests in character while attending Zoo Lights. All Zoo Lights entertainment, performers and activations must be approved, coordinated and overseen by our teams here at the Assiniboine Park Conservancy.
- All guests, regardless of age, require a ticket in order to be counted toward our capacity. Tickets for children 2 years of age and under are FREE.
- Tickets are valid for one time use on the specified ticket date & time. Guests must enter the Zoo within the 30-minute time frame indicated on their ticket.
- Tickets cannot be sold and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another date or time.
- Refunds will only be offered in the event of a Zoo closure.
- No re-entry. If you leave the Zoo, you will be unable to return.
- Entry is only via the main Zoo Entrance located at 2595 Roblin Blvd.
Zoo Lights will proceed rain, snow, or shine. The Zoo will only be closed in the case of extreme weather.
Notices regarding Zoo closures will be posted here, on our website, by 2:00 p.m. on the day of the closure. Ticket holders who have purchased online will be contacted by e-mail.