Maps & Parking
Assiniboine Park is centrally located just minutes from downtown Winnipeg.
- Assiniboine Park: 2355 Corydon Avenue
- The Leaf: 145 The Leaf Way
- Leo Mol Sculpture Garden: 375 Assiniboine Park Drive
- Assiniboine Park Conservancy: 55 Pavilion Crescent
- Qualico Family Centre/The Park Cafe: 330 Assiniboine Park Drive
- The Pavilion: 55 Pavilion Crescent
- Assiniboine Park Zoo: 2595 Roblin Boulevard
- Assiniboine Park Zoo Special Events Entrance (no public access): 54 Zoo Drive
There are several large parking lots located inside the Park:
- Next to the Nature Playground
- Southeast of the Pavilion
- At the Zoo entrance at 2595 Roblin Boulevard
- On the west side of The Leaf, accessible from The Leaf Way (formerly Locomotive Drive)
- West of the Qualico Family Centre (Note: There is no Zoo entry at this location. A footpath connects this lot to the main Zoo lot.)
Additional parking is located in smaller parking areas and along roadways throughout Assiniboine Park. Restricted parking areas are clearly posted.
Please Note: During large events at Assiniboine Park, parking inside the Park can be hard to find. Please consider carpooling or using alternate transportation options like public transit or active transportation.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
There are two, level two charging stations located in Assiniboine Park:
- There is a single charger in the parking lot at the entrance to the Assiniboine Park Zoo (2595 Roblin Boulevard)
- A double charger is located near the entrance to the English Garden across from the Qualico Family Centre and Riley Family Duck Pond.
Nine electric vehicle parking spots are located in The Leaf parking lot.