The steam train is open for the season with modifications and new procedures in place to reduce the risk of community spread of COVID-19.
The miniature steam train is located west of The Pavilion just across from the Nature Playground parking lot. Please follow the park way-finding signs.
- May long weekend – Labour Day weekend (weather permitting): daily, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- September – mid-October (weather permitting): weekends and holidays, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- The Steam Train does not operate during the winter months
$3.25 per person
For more information, please contact Tim Buzunis (Owner/Operator):
- (204) 831-0197 - from May to September
- (204) 897-3970 - from October to April