Boo at the Zoo
Boo at the Zoo is a Halloween-themed evening event featuring a curious cast of costumed characters, carnival rides, games, sweet and savoury treats, special performances, and jaw-dropping displays!
October 7 - 30
Tuesday - Thursday | 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday | 5:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Sunday | 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Mondays | closed
Cost: $16.00 + GST (all ages 3+)
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Tickets are date and time specific.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance either online or at the Zoo entrance during daytime hours (9:00 am - 4:00 pm).
- You must enter the Zoo within the 30 minute time frame indicated on your ticket.
- Tickets do not have designated exit times.
- Final entry: 8:30 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday and Sunday, 9:30 p.m. Friday - Saturday.
Boo at the Zoo will proceed rain, snow, or shine. The Zoo will only be closed in the case of extreme weather. While the event remains open, midway rides may close temporarily in the event of high winds or rain. Notices regarding Zoo closures will be posted here by 2:00 p.m. on the day of the closure. Ticket holders that have purchased online will be contacted by e-mail.
Please note: The Zoo is a smoke-free facility. Vaping is also not permitted.
Boo at the Zoo Presenting Sponsor: Access Credit Union
Supporting Partners: Terracon Development Ltd. | Trans Canada Brewing Co. | The Keg Steakhouse + Bar | Wawanesa Insurance
In Kind Partners:
Prairie Mobile Communications | Spirit Halloween
Winnipeg Free Press | 680 CJOB | Global News Winnipeg | Peggy 99.1 | Pattison Outdoor | KiSS 102.3 | 103.1 Virgin Radio | Bounce 99.9